Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Uploading Nude Photos Is Like Not Wearing a Seatbelt: Stupid

Uploading Nude Photos Is Like Not Wearing a Seatbelt: Stupid: "When I'm minding my own business following the rules of the road, I have an expectation not to get T-boned because some jerk  ran a stop sign. But even though I have that expectation, I still wear a seatbelt -- and am required to by law.
Anyone who doesn’t wear a seatbelt is an idiot. The accident might not be my fault, but an "expectation that people should obey the traffic laws" doesn't mean I'm not an idiot.
You know who else is an idiot? Anyone who leaves their wallet on a restaurant table when they go to the bathroom or leaves their keys in an unlocked car or gives their Social Security numbers out on the Internet or violates any number of common sense rules millions of intelligent adults follow everyday even though we should have AN EXPECTATION NOT TO BE VICTIMIZED IN SOME WAY.
Anyone who puts anything anywhere on the Internet that they don't want the whole world to see is acting stupidly -- especially if you are famous. That's not right. I agree. But it is what it is."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment