Thursday, April 3, 2014

Rogue alcoholic court reporter kept writing ‘I hate my job’ | New York Post

Rogue alcoholic court reporter kept writing ‘I hate my job’ | New York Post: "An alcoholic Manhattan court stenographer went rogue, channeling his inner “Shining” during a high-profile criminal trial and repeatedly typing, “I hate my job, I hate my job” instead of the trial dialogue, sources told The Post.
The bizarre antics by Daniel Kochanski, who has since been fired, wreaked havoc on some 30 Manhattan court cases, sources said, and now officials are scrambling to repair the damage.
One high-level source said his “gibberish” typing may have jeopardized hard-won convictions by giving criminals the chance to claim crucial evidence is missing."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment