Monday, April 21, 2014

God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon « Hot Air

God bless America: Powdered alcohol to hit markets soon « Hot Air: "My first thought was that this would be useful chiefly during air travel, but there’s no way TSA is letting people bring unidentified powder onboard, right? Even if they did, the airlines will presumably ban it straightaway lest economy class turn into the upper deck at an Eagles game. Beyond that, I expect there’ll be two deterrents to use: Price, if it turns out that the powder’s not significantly cheaper than most popular alcoholic beverages, and of course social stigma. If I see you pull a packet of Palcohol from your pocket, you’d better be either going camping or on your way back or else, I fear, I may draw certain inferences. (Note to self: Tuck a rolled-up sleeping bag under your arm on future visits to the liquor store.)"



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment